The iPhone Lock Screen Hack has got security experts at Apple scratching their heads. We all know how serious Apple takes thier security so why am I surprised Tim Cook let this one get by him. I guess it was a matter of time. Either way, here is a great video demonstrating how to hack into any iPhone while it is locked – VIDEO.
Composing an Email in Gmail is quite simple.
1. Log into your Google account.
2. Click on Gmail in the upper right corner.
3. Click on the red Compose button.
4. Type in the Email address of the recipient.
5. Type in your Subject.
6. Type something in the body.
7. If you need to attach a photo, click on the paper clip and browse your computer.
8. Once you found the photo, double click on it, or just select it and click the open button on the lower right corner of that window.
9. Once complete, click the blue send button on the lower left of the message.